Starting up a new business can be as daunting as it is exciting. Many find it intimidating to face a long list of items to deal with such as legal and government requirements, trademarks, licensing, application for tax incentives, just to name a few.
At ARV, we have the experience, knowledge and a multi-disciplined team to provide you with relevant and reliable advice to help you set up and grow a sustainable business
Company Formation for Foriegners:Our company incorporation specialists offer services of company formation in Malaysia to foreign investors who are seeking to expand their business activities in this country. Our company can provide you with assistance for the registration of the different types of legal entities available in Malaysia for foreigners. With an extensive experience on the incorporation process requirements, our company formation specialists in Malaysia can facilitate the registration of a business, respecting the rules and regulations of the local legislation.
Here are the basic steps to incorporate a company in Malaysia:
- Choosing a name and requesting for the availability of the name
- Obtain approval of the company name from SSM. This will usually take 1 hour to 1 working day upon submission of the company name to the SSM.
- Filling documents for incorporation of company. This will usually take 3-5 working days upon submission.
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation by SSM
- Filling of statutory forms with SSM and convene the First Board of Directors meeting. This will take 1-2 working days.
- Minimum 2 Shareholders and 2 directors are required
- Minimum 1 director must be local Malaysian resident
- Minimum Share Capital of MYR 100000 is required to form a company
- Registered Office Address
- A Company Secretary (if the person is an individual then he/she must reside in Malaysia and if the person is a body corporate then it must have its registered office or place of business in Malaysia)
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Original copies of the Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Shareholding Pattern of each shareholder
- Passport Copies of Shareholders, directors & Company Secretary
- Original Copies of Declaration of Compliance
- Original Copies of Statutory Declaration by director
- Any other documents may be required at the time of incorporation